Welcome to ExactMetrics! ExactMetrics displays your Google Analytics stats right inside your WordPress dashboard in just a few steps, so that you can get in-depth website stats right inside your WordPress site.
This guide provides links to a few bite-sized getting-started guides for ExactMetrics, so you’ll have the best Google Analytics Dashboard for WordPress set up quickly and easily.
- How to Install the ExactMetrics Plugin on Your WordPress Site
- To use ExactMetrics, you’ll need to have a Google Analytics account. (They don’t come automatically with Google accounts.) You’ll want to log in at http://analytics.google.com/ to your various Google Account and make sure that you don’t already have one. If you need to create one, please see our guide: How to Create a Google Analytics Account.
- How to Connect ExactMetrics with Google Analytics.
- Remember to remove any other Google Analytics plugins, OR disable the tracker on the other Google Analytics plugins if you’re going to use ExactMetrics tracker. You can use the Tag Assistant Plugin for Chrome by Google to make sure only one UA code is tracking when you’ve logged out or viewing in incognito mode.
- ExactMetrics Quick Start Guide (Video)
- Tracking with Google Analytics Dashboard for WP