This documentation page refers to Google Analytics Dashboard for WP (GADWP) plugin.
If you have any errors displayed under Google Analytics -> Errors & Debug, you should start by checking these error codes first.
For other FAQ, tutorials, and helpful resources see the GADWP documentation index.
After an update, different issues may occur, which will require some actions to be taken. Depending on the issue, the fix could be as simple as forcing a page refresh. Plugin conflicts can also be generated by new updates, so it would be a good idea to check this too, when the issue persists.
The plugin doesn’t work properly after an update. What should I do?
Cache related issues
If one of the plugin’s components is not working properly after the update, follow these steps:
- Force a page refresh with CTRL+F5 or CMD+R.
- Clear your browser’s cache.
- Purge the page cache and the minify cache.
- Purge the CDN cache.
- Clear the plugin’s cache from Google Analytics -> General Settings screen of your WordPress administration area.
If the above doesn’t work, you may have a plugin conflict. There are multiple causes that can generate these conflicts, among them are plugin developers not loading the libraries properly or other related bugs. Once you’ve identified a plugin generating a conflict it would be a good idea to contact the plugin author and let him know about it.
The simplest way to debug this issue is to:
- disable all plugins except for Google Analytics Dashboard for WP.
- enable one plugin at the time and check the feature/screen you’re having issues with at each step.
- when the issue reappears you’ve identified the conflicting plugin.